[3830] ARRL 160 VE7UF Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 VE7UF Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 15:39:23 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: VE7UF
Operator(s): VE7UF
Station: VE7UF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Courtenay
Operating Time (hrs): 18

Total:  QSOs = 701  Sections = 76  Countries = 12  Total Score = 129,712

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

My orginal intention was to make a few Qs with a reconfigured inverted V up 125
Ft.  Got started 2 hours late & found the conditions were the best I've
experienced from this QTH.  I had 500 Qs at quitting time Saturday morning.
There was about 2 inches of snow on the ground and snowing.  At the same time
Sunday morning there was (still is) 20 inches in my driveway.  The snow caused
mega QRN.  There were many calls I couldn't copy the second day, but still
broke the old station 160M QSO record.  My thanks to all that called.

73, Duane VE7UF