[3830] TARA RTTY VA1CHP Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TARA RTTY VA1CHP Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 07:18:59 -0800
                    TARA RTTY Melee

Call: VA1CHP
Operator(s): VA1CHP
Station: VA1CHP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Shad Bay NS
Operating Time (hrs): 13

------------
  160:
   80:   63
   40:  140
   20:  372
   15:   10
   10:
------------
Total:  585  State/Prov = 47  Countries = 55  Total Score = 59,670

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Fun contest until I lost my 40/80 meter capability on my Vertical with 3 hrs to
go. I was forced to use the roof mounted Windom again and felt lucky to eke out
15 more contacts. I did work a new one on RTTY so not a total loss. Lets see,
there is snow on the ground and its colder than a well digger's crotch outside
so it must be time for antenna work!!! Thanks for all the Q's. See you in the
next one.

73,

Rich VA1CHP