[3830] CQWW CW WI9WI SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jhfitzpa@wisc.edu
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WI9WI SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 13:19:15 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WI9WI
Operator(s): WI9WI
Station: WI9WI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 28
Radios: SO2R

  160:   36     8       17
   80:   74    16       39
   40:  173    24       70
   20:  314    24       87
   15:   64    17       43
   10:    8     5        6
------------------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

This one started slowly. The MUF to Europe was already below 40 meters at the
start. Didn't work my first European until almost 3 hours after the start of
the contest on 80. Low band conditions were good, very quiet, and seemed better
Friday nite rather than Saturday at my Northern Wisconsin station. I was able to
work a number of Europeans on 160, not an everyday occurance from here. This was
almost all S&P. I had a hard time running at all. Was able to run Europe on 20
for about an hour and a half Sunday morning, and run on 40 for an hour or so
Sunday afternoon, but other than that runs were short. Only about a dozen
second raduio QSOs since I was S&Ping most of the time. Ten never really opened
here. I was constantly checking it on the second radio. Only 3 stations were
worked on 6 bands.

73

Jim