[3830] CQWW CW W3AU(K4GKD) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W3AU(K4GKD) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 19:31:58 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W3AU
Operator(s): K4GKD
Station: K4GKD

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Riverview, FL
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:   29     9       17
   80:  143    18       71
   40:  246    26       92
   20:  401    27      103
   15:  149    21       68
   10:   13     6        6
------------------------------
Total:  981   107      357  Total Score = 1,250,740

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

I enjoyed the opportunity to activate the W3AU call for this contest.
Used my Kenwood TS-830S that was flawless in its 26th year of contesting!
Most QSOs were made with an assortment of tree supported wire antennas (dipoles
for the low bands and single element loops for the high bands). This year I
added a 5 el. NE 20 meter wire Yagi at 40 feet and that effort proved
worthwhile.

73,
Dick, K4GKD