[3830] CQWW CW S51NZ SOSB/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hubert.tratnik@amis.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW S51NZ SOSB/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 03:09:50 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: S51NZ
Operator(s): S51NZ
Station: S51NZ

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: Prevalje
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80: 1472    20       72
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1472    20       72  Total Score = 175,444

Club:

Comments:

First of all, i must to say thank's to my host Vinko, local farmer who let me
do
this contest from his farm, and to my father for help me put up the antenna.
Thank's to all op's for qso and sorry to the stations which was calling me and
i don't heard them. Again nice contest and I have fun.

ant: slooping delta loop, slooping dipole, no rx ant.
pa: 600 - 900w
rig: ts 950sd

73' es hny 2008, Huby