[3830] ARRL 10 YW7A(@YV7QP) SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 YW7A(@YV7QP) SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 14:21:08 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: YW7A
Operator(s): VIC
Station: YV7QP

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Margarita Is. SA012
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   CW:  53     17
  SSB:  24      4
-------------------
Total:  77     21  Total Score = 5,460

Club: YV DX'perts TEAM

Comments:

The arrl 10m this year 2007 we made difficult because of the blessed
propagation. On this occasion contacts with NA, while with EU was negative.
They were very few in the short opening of propagation. However achieved with a
signal of 599 contact two countries difficult to find in the band is Angola D2NX
and 6W1V Senegal. Many stations SA but also very active with the problems by not
listening to anyone. PY and LU if they had a bridge almost directly with NA.
 On this occasion my 100w and my antennas Yagi A3, A7 and Yagi 5 element 10 m,
were not useful to hear or send contacts.
 No doubt the propagation on 10 not help us in our intentions. It will be for
next yearâ?¦ ARRL Thanks for the contest.

 Vic: yw7a