[3830] ARRL 10 VE1OP M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 VE1OP M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 14:38:32 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: VE1OP
Operator(s): VE1OP
Station: VE1OP

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NS
Operating Time (hrs): 5

   CW:  73     21
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  73     21  Total Score = 6,132

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Basically a test of patience...Wait for a brief opening to somewhere, hope you
recognize it, and grab a couple QSO's before it disappeared...I think the rate
meter hit 20 once.....Of the 5 hours N1MM Logger says I spent "operating" I may
have been flippin the paddles 1/2 hour...Then 4-1/2 hours of wearing out the
freq dial...Bring on some sunspots...

Submitted as a M/S score due to the ARRL's continued use of the archaic rule
that using spotting assistance places one in the Multi category...I can
understand the one's that call it "assisted", but multi ?...Me and who ???...I
guess the dog was here to keep my feet warm and make sure no cookie crumbs got
left on the floor...Would have died of boredom all-together without the telnet
screen to look at...Anyway...Was fun when an opening did pop up...

73, Scott VE1OP