[3830] ARRL 10 WF4W SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 WF4W SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 15:34:44 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: WF4W
Operator(s): WF4W
Station: WF4W

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Marietta, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 20.5

   CW:  302    35
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  302    35  Total Score = 42,280

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Really rough conditions  Stations would call and then fade completely away. Got
a few runs going but not many.  Only 35 multipliers, no DX, no VA, no WV, no
KY, no FL and no New England at all.  Very odd conditions. Squirrelly at best
and dead at worst.  Definitely a ear-challenging 20+ hours. But I had fun any
way.
Thanks to all who called me and waited patiently while I struggled to get your
call.  73 de WF4W