[3830] ARRL 10 PY2NY SO Mixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py2ny@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 PY2NY SO Mixed QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 16:09:19 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: PY2NY
Operator(s): PY2NY
Station: PY2NY

Class: SO Mixed QRP
QTH: Jaboticabal, SP
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW: 0032   0017
  SSB: 0056   0018
-------------------
Total: 0088   0035  Total Score = 8,400

Club: TuPY Dx Group

Comments:

I am the lucky guy! Made my option to QRP due of a lot of social commitments...
Part of Saturday eating and drinking with job friends in barbecue. At night, a
wedding nearby! And Sunday morning need to travel to Araraquara, loosing 2
hours (of nothing, maybe...)! Anyway, QRP enforce me to do S&P all the time.
Zero Europe!! Zero Africa Asia and Oceania... Thank you all and see you next
contest!