[3830] ARRL 10 KR2Q SO CW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KR2Q SO CW QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 17:39:55 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KR2Q
Operator(s): KR2Q
Station: KR2Q

Class: SO CW QRP
QTH: fn20ru NNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 5

   CW:  85     15
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  85     15  Total Score = 5,100

Club:

Comments:

YUCK!  Only DX was an LU.  Best "run" was 7 FL stations in 20 minutes...all
S+P.

Most fun was calling K3WW as 4S7 and then quitting.  He sent 4S7 (pause), then
laughed.

I don't contest to win...I want to have fun.  This wasn't any so I did other
stuff, such as:

1.  Broke my little toe at 4am by walking into my wife's treadmill (not used in
years and years - the treadmill, not my toe).

2.  Replaced a burned out bulb in my car's tail light after a trip to the local
speed shop.

3.  Did an "emergency repair" on our only TV...even got to go to RS and buy
some parts to kludge it back together (it worked!)

4.  Read the NY times on line.

5.  Sent out a bunch of emails.

6.  Got lots of sleep!  LOL

7.  Reviewed the CQWW SSB QRP scores submitted to date (I am not the USA
winner, but then again, I only operated 18 hours - duh).

8.  Looked at lots of sunspot cycle predictions.

9.  Wondered when my Elecraft K3s will arrive

Yup...a great contest - not.  Please don't tell me it will be worse next year.
Bring on the SP TBDXC!

de Doug KR2Q