[3830] CQWW CW N6VI(@N6AA) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N6VI(@N6AA) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 06:01:43 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N6VI
Operator(s): N6VI
Station: N6AA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Topanga, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:    2     2        2
   80:   60    18       27
   40:  145    26       57
   20:  198    25       63
   15:   93    20       39
   10:    8     5        6
------------------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks again to N6AA for use of his station.  Got a late start, compounded by
non-working monitor function on both rigs, so unable to hear my own keying.
Resorted to keyboard-send function in TR Log . . . no paddle all weekend!

Mostly S&P; not much luck running on any band.  Owing to commitments before and
after the contest, I didn't push the operating time and slept some both nights.
Nonetheless, had fun!