[3830] NCCC Sprint K3STX LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K3STX LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 20:10:09 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 14

Call: K3STX
Operator(s): K3STX
Station: K3STX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   3      3
   80:  19     15
   40:   3      2
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  25     20  Total Score = 500

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I have not played in quite a while, these kids are really wearing me down! At
least this last one's a boy (he just turned 3 years old), maybe HE will be a
Ham like the OM and give me a contesting buddy, I think the girls are a lost
cause.

It was fun, it started out slow on 40 but ended strong. N6RO was louder on 160
than on 40, maybe we should think about 160 before the last 5 minutes?!

See ya guys, and Merry Christmas to everyone!

paul