[3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 09:01:09 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 14

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): .25

  160:   5      5
   80:  13      8
   40:   2      2
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  20     15  Total Score = 300

Club:

Comments:

My brother, Jim (N0SNR) was visiting from Ohio, so I got on the last 15 minutes
to show him what NS was all about. 80 and 160 were really loud to both halves
of the country.

We survived the big ice storm here with minimal damage but I did pull my wire
antennas down.  We finally had above freezing temps today, so I came home early
from work and put enough antennas back up to be able to get on tonight.  Later
today we're forecast to be in the 6-9 inch snowfall range, but at least no ice.

See you all again next week when I hope there will be less weather challenges!

73, Bob, w0bh