[3830] ARRL 10 K4SO M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mark@k4so.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K4SO M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 14:38:24 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K4SO
Operator(s): K4SO, WW2DX, KT3Y
Station: K4SO

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Nokesville, VA
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  344    40
  SSB:  302    39
-------------------
Total:  646    79  Total Score = 156,736

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Just a guess, but I'd say that about 50% of stations worked
didn't move the S-meter. This was similar to VHF contesting. Very little
MS, and no AU, even backscatter was minimal, or so it seemed. Murphy
plagued my main computer--apparently RF caused reboots. Since I've done
so little operating on 10M since I bought it, I wasn't aware of the
problem. Luckily, a spare was available. The PIEXX board in the 930
works very well (a new addition) and N1MM was nearly flawless.

Many thanks to all for their patience to complete QSOs, and most
definitely to Lee and Phil for their "hammering away" to put Qs in the
log at this low point in the solar cycle. -SO