[3830] 9A CW N4PN SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 9A CW N4PN SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 13:50:25 -0800
                    Croatian CW Contest

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Macon, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:   13    11
   80:  100    30
   40:  150    42
   20:  266    47
   15:    8     5
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  537   135  Total Score = 348,705

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This is becoming a popular contest here due to the 24-hour format and
being able to work anyone for points.
Surprise was having CE0ZAA call me on 20m and give me his life history
including making sure I knew he was in Robinson Crusoe land. Contact took
a good four minutes!! Didn't work a single JA station and very few other
Asian stations.
Twenty meters went dead on Saturday afternoon with no signals on the band.
Could work Europe on 40m as early as 3pm local with only a dipole here.
That kept me in the chair until 80m opened. 160m was good but noisy due
to storms moving thru taking the temp from 74 down into the 30's in just
a few hours.
Thanks to all who called and to those that I just couldn't pull out.
Congrats to the Croatian group for sponsoring this event. Emil, 9A9A
of 9A1A was strong as usual. Some really great ops in 9A...and thanks
for those extra points.
73, Paul, N4PN