[3830] ARRL 160 K9BWI M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K9BWI M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 14:05:13 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K9BWI
Operator(s): K9BWI, K7TD
Station: K9BWI

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 1008  Sections = 77  Countries = 14  Total Score = 191,828

Club:

Comments:

Dick K9BWI and I had a great time even though a good EU opening never occurred.
It's amazing how well Dick's Omega matched 70ft tower gets out.  I swear his
house most be located on top of a landfill with acres of old cars and scrap
metal.  Colorado granite just doesn't reflect signals otherwise. Next year,
better RX antenna.   73 Terry K7TD