[3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 20:58:27 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 28

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:  17      9
   80:  34     18
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  51     27  Total Score = 1,377

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Oh boy, this was fun! Noise was non-existent here in LA tonight. I ran high
power and attracted some callers when I called CQ. 80 was terific. Lots of
mults, lots of Qs. Went to 160 and things slowed a bit, but still managed some
nice Qs. Heard W0BH on both bands, but never could get a Q. Guess TX took the
night off. Had a QSO with K5NTT before the NS and asked him to participate. Got
a new mult from AR (thanks Matt). Maybe not having 20 and 40 isn't the end of
the world? Hope to see all in the SP Saturday night.

Happy New Year to all!