[3830] TBDC WS1L Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, charles_chandler@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC WS1L Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 07:13:18 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: WS1L
Operator(s): WS1L
Station: WS1L

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MS
Operating Time (hrs): 3

Total:  QSOs = 33  Total Score = 180

Club: Magnolia DX Association

Comments:

Only had a few hours to try my first Stew Perry.  Logging program wouldn't work,
had to use my general logger for the first few hours.  Thanks to Joe, W4TV for
the help getting that fixed.  Woke up at 0430 local, heard thunder and went
back to sleep.  Woke up again at 0600 local, more thunder, more sleep.  Finally
got back in front of rig at 0800 local for another few QSO's before the end of
the contest.  See you in the CQ 160!