[3830] TBDC W6NF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vhfplus@bmg50.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC W6NF Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 07:29:40 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: W6NF
Operator(s): W6NF
Station: W6NF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Silver Springs, NV
Operating Time (hrs): 1.6

Total:  QSOs = 47  Total Score = 314

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Just a few minutes here and there in my first Stew Perry. No DX, not even a VE.
Although I did actually hear a couple of EU signals but they were somewhere
between S-1 and S-i (imaginary). I guess I need to reduce my frustration level
by downgrading my receive antenna...with 100 watts and an Inverted-L my
Beverage is too good ;>) Called many stations that were perfectly readable here
but apparently could not hear me. BTW, the score posted assumes the N1MM logger
is right...we'll see what the scoring program calculates.