[3830] TBDC N8MR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC N8MR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 08:16:34 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: N8MR
Operator(s): N8MR
Station: N8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 9.75

Total:  QSOs = 247  Total Score = 1,420

Club: Motor City Radio Club

Comments:

This was my first serious effort in this contest. There was far more QRN than in
the ARRL 160 Meter Contest, which made digging out those weaker signals much
more difficult. I was surprised at how many Europeans heard me despite the QRN.
Top DX were UU4JMG for 36 points and UW2M for 34 points.

It was great fun. This may became another of my mandatory contests.

Yaesu FT920 (100W), 165-foot inverted L (65 feet vertical), rotatable receiving
loop

Mike, N8MR