[3830] TBDC W2FU Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC W2FU Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 14:36:48 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: W2FU
Operator(s): W2FU
Station: W2FU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN13
Operating Time (hrs): 5.5

Total:  QSOs = 322  Total Score = 1,510

Club: Rochester DX Assoc

Comments:

Usual lots of fun and seemingly lots of DX to work.  The bit of QRN made things
harder at times to complete with some, but EU was in all the time I was on!

Because there's no "specific rule" for this contest, I think there are a few
that think that the DX window (Stew's invention I believe) doesn't exist.  I
believe it would be too bad if this gains momentum as more and more US stations
get on 160 and call CQ for 14 hours.  - OR - did I not get the memo?

Jeff