[3830] TBDC WA4DOU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC WA4DOU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 14:53:56 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: WA4DOU
Operator(s): WA4DOU
Station: WA4DOU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC (FM15)
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

Total:  QSOs = 251  Total Score = 1,484

Club: Carolina DX Assn

Comments:

Despite heavy qrn that grew worse through the night, I made my best score in
this event. Many Europeans were heard, a JA and many west coast stations that
would normally have been workable. Still I managed to bag qso's with: CE1/K7CA,
GM3POI, HQ9R, KV4FZ, OK1DX, P43JB and UA2FF.

Rig: FT-897D
Ant: 42 ft. top loaded vertical
Logging program: NA

5 mins. into operating, my computer crashed due to battery failure. I hadn't
powered it up on the ac supply yet. Thanks to DOS and NA, my 3 qso's logged
were still there waiting for me after reboot!

Thanks to all for the q's and looking forward to CQ 160 CW. 73 de Roy WA4DOU