[3830] TBDC N3OX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC N3OX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 23:01:53 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: N3OX
Operator(s): N3OX
Station: N3OX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FM18
Operating Time (hrs): 11

Total:  QSOs = 174  Total Score = 1,448

Club:

Comments:

One part better conditions, one part improvements for my flag and one part
confidence in my ability to work DX at 100W made for a much better showing this
year than last.

I did 100% search and pounce, think I spent more time in the chair than last
year since it was more fun.  Last year I didn't work any Europeans and barely
anything that qualified as DX, this year I worked most of the EU I heard and
CE1/K7CA and KH6LC made it in the log for new DXCC.

I don't know if it was noise I had to the west or that I waited until the sun
was up in western EU to turn the flag toward the west, but wished I could have
worked more 12 and 16 pointers in the U.S.

Thanks to all the DX who can hear my 100W into an 1/8th wave vertical over a
forty foot square of radials...

73,
Dan