[3830] RTTY Roundup VE3MGY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vy2mgy@sympatico.ca
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup VE3MGY Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 04:57:03 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: VE3MGY
Operator(s): VE3MGY
Station: VE3MGY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ONTARIO
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

------------
   80:   91
   40:   15
   20:   43
   15:   11
   10:    0
------------
Total:  160  State/Prov = 39  Countries = 10  Total Score = 7,840

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I am not set up for contesting on RTTY at all. I was never interested in RTTY
contesting until I bought my Icom 756 PIII which will decode RTTY and send
short messages that are enterd into its memory banks beforehand. There is no
live keyboard capability so you are limited to S&P only. Still its lots of fun
for a casual entry between the other contests and its very quiet which means
its XYL friendly hi hi.

73
Brian
VE3MGY