[3830] RTTY Roundup W4NF M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, john.omara@oakmgmt.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W4NF M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 05:17:48 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W4NF
Operator(s): W4NF + PACKET
Station: W4NF

Class: M/S HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 15.5

------------
   80:   97
   40:  137
   20:  552
   15:   62
   10:
------------
Total:  848  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 63  Total Score = 101,760

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I had the second radio sitting there along with the second amp and the MK2R+
SO2R box but never got around to figuring out how to configure for SO2R RTTY.
I could have really used it in this contest.  I didn't put in a full time
effort anyways as I couldn't keep my eyes open on Saturday night.  I was in bed
by 10PM and missed a good portion of the 40/80 running times.  I did have a lot
of fun on Sunday morning running EU stations one after another on 20 meters and
was able to run a little to the west on 15 later in the afternoon.  Thanks for
all the Qs and I'll see you next from W4RM during ARRL DX SSB and CW. 73, Jack
W4NF