[3830] RTTY Roundup IC8TEM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cococosti@alice.it
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup IC8TEM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 09:39:58 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: IC8TEM
Operator(s): IC8TEM
Station: IC8TEM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Capri Island - JN70
Operating Time (hrs): 21,85

------------
   80:    0
   40:  209
   20:  108
   15:   13
   10:    0
------------
Total:  330  State/Prov = 38  Countries = 46  Total Score = 27,720

Club:

Comments:

Wonderful contest, maybe the first 24H test done as well as my possibilities.

I worked only for 21,85 hours due to be in my family's home, and not in a
contest shack like the better contesters, but I'm satisfied. It's my first time
in Round-UP, so I condiser me as a novice. I already know the big RTTY contests,
but every one has a special charateristic: for this one I mean the goal to have
QSOs with US/VE stns; in fact, I had qso with not many countries (maybe someone
were not active), but also I'm happy to hear HR, P4, because I have big mountain
in this direction and also big contesters nearby to me had troubles to have QSOs
with this DX stations.

I hope to obtain an encouraging result in my country because I don't have a
good shack: only 1/4 GP vertical for 10, 15, 20, 40 and Knw TS-2000.
I hope also to be QRV in more HF contests (maybe also RTTY)...

Only one thing I have to remember to the stations I have worked: if someone
want a QSL, please write to me or follow instructions on qrz.com, hamcall and
other callbooks.

Thanks for also for people who had QSO with me.

Sorry for my poor english..

Best 73 and HNY de Costy IC8TEM cococosti[at]alice[dot]it