[3830] NAQP CW N6TV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6tv@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N6TV Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 21:42:25 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N6TV
Operator(s): N6TV
Station: N6TV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   41    14
   80:  148    46
   40:  262    52
   20:  286    55
   15:  230    45
   10:   20    14
-------------------
Total:  987   226  Total Score = 223,062

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team 1

Comments:

Lots of activity on all bands!

My first contest with the new SO2R box, a microHAM MK2R+, and what a difference
it made!  Automated SO2R switching sure beats the old manual SO2R box I've been
using all these years.  Definitely a learning experience though; found myself
often transmitting the wrong message on the wrong rig.

I still feel clueless about proper off time strategy in this contest.  Probably
made a mistake using up all my operating time too soon.  Had to take last hour
off.

Ant:  5 el 10, 5 el 15, 5 el 20, 3 el 40, 1 el 80, shunt-fed tower 160, KC2TX
160m Rx Loop
Rig:  FT-1000MP (x 2)
SO2R: microHAM MK2R+
Software:  Win-Test 3.18