[3830] NAQP CW K0OU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0ou@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K0OU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 21:54:39 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   54    28
   80:  255    45
   40:  211    46
   20:  177    41
   15:   65    21
   10:
-------------------
Total:  762   181  Total Score = 137,922

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC #1

Comments:

A far sight better than in August. 80 was the band - nice runs. 15 open a bit
for us but nothing special. Had a couple ask me to go to 10, but no joy at all
there. A big station in LA asked me to move to 40 when I had a pile-up on 80, I
told hin "later", then saw I needed the mult- ouch! Never did work him on 40,
but fortunately found another LA station toward the end. Hope he didn't miss
the MO mult on 40. I missed MO on all bands but 160. Guess I'll get 'em on
phone next weekend. TNX to all for the Q's.