[3830] NAQP CW KH7XS(K4XS) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KH7XS(K4XS) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 00:06:01 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: KH7XS
Operator(s): K4XS
Station: KH7XS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: HI
Operating Time (hrs): .8

  160:
   80:  65     25
   40:   3      2
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  68     27  Total Score = 1,386

Club:

Team:

Comments:

First NAQP from off the from outside of FL....a big difference in the strength
of received signals out here on the Big Island.  Only 50 minutes of work in
this one

Only antennas up are for 80, but that will be changing in the next few weeks.
Sorry for all the repeats but the QRN was pretty bad.  I have no 160 antennas,
so I could not move down to 160 as per some of the requests.  I fired up the
loops on 40 for a couple of QSOs but they just don't cut it on that band.

I should be on 75 next weekend to pass out HI to the guys in the SSB version of
the test.