[3830] NAQP CW NP4Z Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fhdez@vox-tel.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW NP4Z Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 05:46:07 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: NP4Z
Operator(s): NP4Z
Station: NP4Z

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KP4
Operating Time (hrs): 9:45
Radios: SO2R

  160:   45    27
   80:   16    14
   40:  346    49
   20:  272    48
   15:  252    49
   10:    6     4
-------------------
Total:  937   191  Total Score = 178,967

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

Started the contest 30 mins late due to problem with my 80 feedline, at 1830 all
was good, the new emergency feedline was working, all was ok until I went to 80,
antenna no good... went outside but couldnt locate the issue.. This morning
found the rg8 chewed by one of my puppy dogs. I guess 80 wasnt for me this year
and I had high hopes for the band. Made some qsos with the 160 antenna, but it
was too hard. With 80 I could have made it to the top ten :(

All in all very happy with the result, I still beat my personal naqp by 6k
lets see if it stands after checking.

Cu in phone... Felipe.. BTW down here the nick name for felipe's is PIPE and
for those who had a hard time understanding will make the sending more
understandable next time.

NP4Z