[3830] NAQP CW N4PN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N4PN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 07:00:36 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MACON,GA
Operating Time (hrs): 9+

  160:  130    37
   80:  328    52
   40:  197    44
   20:   90    32
   15:   28    14
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  774   180  Total Score = 139,320

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SMC #2

Comments:

Operated lil more than had thought I would. Granddaughter had gym meet in
Augusta on Saturday. Arrived back home around 3:15, so the off times was
already programmed in plus more time.
Looking at box score tells story - 15m was about gone and 20m was not that
active outside of west coast. 160, 80 & 40m kept me fairly busy but no
time to move mults. Only station I asked to QSY was my buddy, Gordon, K4OD
for my only 10m contact.
Still lots of fun and gym meet next week will be at her home gym..no problem.
Good luck,
Paul, N4PN

FT1000MP - 100w
TH-5/Alpha-Delta 40/80 dipole/160m inverted Vee
Logging with NA