[3830] NAQP CW VO1HE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, p.piercey@nl.rogers.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VO1HE Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 09:45:05 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: VO1HE
Operator(s): VO1HE
Station: VO1HE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: The Rock
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:    0     0
   80:   47    28
   40:   30    18
   20:   52    28
   15:   36    18
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  165    92  Total Score = 15,180

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Bands not great but at least 15 opened. There was quite a lot of jockeying for
the frequencies. I heard many occasions where there were multiple stations
CQing on the same freq; oblivious to each other.

The contest doesn't last long enough to get that long-haul propagation to the
west coast on the low bands just before my sunrise. Bit of fun though. Got
moved to other bands by some stations only to have absolutely no propagation
there anymore. 40 died out pretty quick after sunset, which was sad.

Anyway, another S&P event for me and I totally forgot about the realtime
scorebeoard, which was just as well considering my score HI.

Thanks for the Qs and CU in the next one.

73 -- Paul VO1HE