[3830] NAQP CW W0BH Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W0BH Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 09:29:12 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:  100    40
   80:  187    46
   40:  239    41
   20:  284    48
   15:   62    23
   10:
-------------------
Total:  872   198  Total Score = 172,656

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Great fun and non-stop action .. should have gone to 15 a bit sooner before it
went really long. Monitored 10 all day but no joy. A number of us tried 10 with
5 minutes to go. I heard AR and a few other faint signals, but wasn't able to
connect.

a funny moment when Yuri, VE3DZ, answered my CQ (probably on his second radio).
A minute or so later I found him CQing on another band and called him on my
second radio which earned us both a good laugh.

Overall stateside, missed AK and ND on all bands. Worked BC AB SK ON QC PE NF
north of the border plus PR and XE. Special thanks to those who moved to other
bands for me .. connected with all but one move.

We'll be back on from KS next weekend to try this all again. Until then ..

73, Bob, w0bh