[3830] CQWW CW JA8RWU M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW JA8RWU M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 07:10:38 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: JA8RWU
Operator(s): JA8RWU,JE8CLT,JH8PNE/1
Station: JA8RWU

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Chitose
Operating Time (hrs): 39.4

  160:   40    14       20
   80:  203    24       43
   40:  541    35      106
   20: 1094    36       98
   15:   82    29       59
   10:   15     8       15
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Sorry late but better than never...
I managed to gather operators for M/S, but only one full timer (me)
and no good high bands condx made our operation/scores very tough/low.
But most mults on 160m so far.(only 14+20, the most at my location)
Anyway as always enjoyed CQWW and experienced some interesting
propagation with valuable zero sunspot!

Again sorry late to say a happy new year, 2008.
Cu all in many contests as always this year, too
and hopefully/probably with getting a better high band condx
from now.

73's Akira, JA8RWU