[3830] NAQP SSB K0OU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0ou@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K0OU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 22:41:46 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   11     9
   80:  123    38
   40:   76    29
   20:  164    30
   15:   18    11
   10:    3     3
-------------------
Total:  395   120  Total Score = 47,400

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC #3

Comments:

Knew I wasn't going to get a full effort in, so I started out "DXing" on 10 and
15. Got some neat, fun mults but not much score. Worked a little over 4 hours
then took wifey-pooh out to diner and to watch KU win it's 18th basketball game
this year (wish I could contest as well as they play basketball). Got home for
the last 2 hours of the contest, and had a couple of nice runs on 80, but was
still DXing on 40 and 160. Made it fun for the time I was on. TNX to all for
the Q's, and hope to see you all in the Sprints next month. Steve in MO K0OU