[3830] ARRL Jan VHF K4UVA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF K4UVA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 07:43:53 -0800

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  46     15  Total Score = 690

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Conditions were pretty flat here but I enjoyed operating none the less. On
Saturday afternoon, there was an opeing to FL but I was unable to work anyone
as they were working everyone north of me. Other than that, the bands were
pretty much dead for me. I had S-7 line noise on Sunday and even the big guns
were'nt getting through this year. It's a shame because before the contest,
there was a nice opening on 6 to the south. Once the snow storm moved in, that
pretty much did it for me!

Thanks for the q's and we'll see you in June!

Lee K4UVA