[3830] CQ160 CW UA9BA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW UA9BA Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 06:39:21 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: UA9BA
Operator(s): UA9BA
Station: UA9BA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Karataban MO04uq
Operating Time (hrs): 16

Total:  QSOs = 616  State/Prov = 2  Countries = 66  Total Score = 385,000

Club: Ural Contest Group

Comments:

Antenna: Vertical 27 mh;
Rig: 500 W.
   I wish I had more time to operate! Being called by TI4CF is an ALL TIME
MIRACLE for me (my 1st ever cq zone 7 qso on TB). TOP BAND yet to be
explored and discovered. For instance,I just couldn't explain how in the world
it is possible for the loud (i.e. well equipped)Europeans not to hear DX's
like
CW0TOP, P43JB, PY's, EL2DX when those were calling the EU stns.
   W8JI and WE3C are the winners for biggest signals and good RX this time.
Herb KV4FZ is as usual having a lot of problems with RX (no qso after dozens
of attempts). Was Jeff VY2ZM LP this contest? (no qso). FM5BH must know
his signal is at least 6 -10 dB louder than that of Herb's but VY POOR RX.
   TNX ALL for QSO's! CU in NEXT ONE.
   73's & GL, Willy UA9BA