[3830] CQ160 CW K7OX Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K7OX Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:05:58 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K7OX
Operator(s): K7OX
Station: K7OX

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 21

Total:  QSOs = 791  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 20  Total Score = 159,621

Club: Spokane DX Assoc.

Comments:

Used Packet in hopes of finding the two remaing countries I need for DXCC from
WA.  With 103 worked and 98 confirmed just can not seem to pick up the two
remaing countries out of Europe with "Green Stamps" or IRC's.  Speaking of
Europe I have never heard some many Europeans coming through all the contest
QRM. Signals very loud and heard SM5CEU at 0236Z and all the others followed.
Nothing new heard or worked for my DXCC and spent to much time chasing spots
and trying to work the Europeans through the East Coast wall. I would love to
work this contest from New England, what a blast that would be.  Nice to work
familar calls and friends but the Q count was down from last year and the ARRL
test. However, great fun and looking forward to next year.  Thanks for the Q's
and HNY to all.

73 Gary K7OX