[3830] CQ160 CW K7TJR Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K7TJR Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 11:48:24 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K7TJR
Operator(s): K7TJR
Station: K7TJR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 24

Total:  QSOs = 848  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 25  Total Score = 237,492

Club:

Comments:

I have never before heard so many DX stations on during the contests. Wish I
could have worked all that I heard. Two new countries in the log, one each
from 9A and CN. Noise was very low except for the clix and phase noises of a
few. Only had one frequency fight where somebody called me a Joker for being on
the same freq for several hours? This contest had the longest runs on a single
freq. ever from here. Very good conditions to JA with 106 in the log. Only a
hand full from VK/ZL and one station I just could not pull out from there but
they gave it their best shot anyway. This contesting has more lasting bodily
effects every year I age! Thanks for all the signals sent to Oregon. I am very
glad the noisy snow held off till the morning after! Hmm, maybe I could use
just a few more RX antennas.
 Lee K7TJR