[3830] BARTG Sprint VA2UP SO Expert HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG Sprint VA2UP SO Expert HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 19:33:48 -0800
                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VA2UP
Station: VA2UP

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH: Lasalle
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

   80:  122  122
   40:  115  115
   20:  322  322
   15:   10   10
   10:
-----------------
Total:  569  569  Mults = 67  Total Score = 228,738

Club: CGQ

Comments:

Always a fun contest. Conditions not too great here and very noisy 40M band. Got
qrmmed by the 'Old Spice drinker' on 7.0465, I thought I was far enough from the
CW-RTTY hot zone but obvoiusly they must have increased the alchool content in
the new O.S. bottles. Anyways had to log a few dummy Q's and he finally gave
up. I dream of the days when a beat up, non resonant dipole at 30 feet and 50
watts would get me ragchewing on 40M into EU for hours.
All in all happy with the results that are an improvement on last year's score
and that's always nice. Station worked well without any problems and the WX
cooperated. Thank you all for putting up with the numerous repeats but I live
in the city and qrm here is a reality that I have to put up with...every
contest. Thank you Bartg for another fun contest, can't wait for march and the
HF, amongst my favorite year round contests.
73,   Fabi