[3830] CQ160 CW N6AA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6aa@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N6AA Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 21:28:52 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N6AA
Operator(s): N6AA
Station: N6AA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: California
Operating Time (hrs): 11

Total:  QSOs = 421  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 21  Total Score = 84,630

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

In spite of S-9 line noise the first night, worked CU2, CU8, and CT1.

Didn't get on the air until 07:30 the second night, but when I did, the band
was incredibly quiet. Added EI, EA, G, and GM, which alone are probably more
Europeans than I've ever worked on 160 from California in total. East coast USA
stations were loud and astonishingly easy to copy.

Even worked one JA station.