[3830] CQ160 CW D2NX(JM1CAX) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jm1cax@5925.org
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW D2NX(JM1CAX) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 23:39:17 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: D2NX
Operator(s): JM1CAX
Station: D2NX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 11

Total:  QSOs = 8  State/Prov = 0  Countries = 7  Total Score = 525

Club:

Comments:

I installed horizontal Inverted-L at 6m height on Saturday afternoon, grounding
the earth to the metal roof panel. With only 100w not many stations heard me
calling but managed to work 8 stations (7 EU, 1 Africa (CT3)). The best QSO was
with GM3POI who came up very short period of time and copie my weak signal with
just one call. Many stations heard me as N2NX or N2DX.

I will try 160m for the next few weeks on 1823KHz QSX 1825KHz. Hope I can work
some more stations before I take the antenna down again.

Koji D2NX