[3830] CQ160 CW N3GJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3gj@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N3GJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 16:19:43 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N3GJ
Operator(s): N3GJ
Station: N3GJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WPA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

Total:  QSOs = 509  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 21  Total Score = 99,675

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Started off as a casual S&P effort but condx were good and I ended up putting in
more time than I expected. Vy strong sigs from Eu and I was able to work a few
but most couldn't hear my 100w sig. Although I did work a few new ones so that
was nice. Quite a race at the finish when it looked like I could crack the 100k
mark, but came up a few Q's short. Good to hear everyone and it was nice work a
lot of friends.

Equipment:
IC-756 Pro III at 100w
Inv L for TX/RX 50 feet up the tower and 70+ feet out to the top of a pine
tree
with 10 radials on the ground

73! Geo N3GJ