[3830] CQ160 CW WF4W Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW WF4W Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 17:44:52 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: WF4W
Operator(s): WF4W
Station: WF4W

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Marietta, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 8.63

Total:  QSOs = 226  State/Prov = 43  Countries = 9  Total Score = 29,328

Club:

Comments:

Another fun one.  Missed a lot of the contest due to the NHL All Star weekend
festivities and game.  I used one DX Engineering active antenna the first night
and got the second one connected the second night.  I still need to play with
them and learn them some more but so far I am very impressed.  I worked all of
the DX stations (including Europe) while using only them for receiving.
73 all and thanks for your patience in pulling my weak signals out.