[3830] CQ160 CW RN9AA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, v-losev@yandex.ru
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW RN9AA Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 12:41:24 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: RN9AA
Operator(s): RN9AA
Station: RN9AA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 618  State/Prov = 3  Countries = 69  Total Score = 382,752

Club: Ural Contest Group

Comments:

First time took part in past CQ WW CW 160m
Very good contest!

TRX ICOM IC-775dx2
PA ICOM IC-PW1 (1kw)
Before the test has made new antennas:
Two "Flags" (57m): on west and east directions with tower 40 meters high
with 4x80m rasdials under west flag and the same under the east flag

It's good to work with my new one's on TOP!!
Thanks to W8JI, N3UA, VY2ZM for patience for my call! And multiplayer!

I heard but have not answered many station with realy good signal such
as: KV4FZ, KC1XX, K1KI, VE3EJ!!
Thanks everyone who heard me!

RN9AA
Losev Slava