[3830] NA Sprint CW K6VVA HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, b38@hilding.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K6VVA HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 21:20:21 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: RF Hole
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   70
   40:  129
   20:   87
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #3

Comments:

HORRORS...my best Sprint score yet from this RF Hole but I need to DQ myself.

Part way through 40m I realized my mind was still operating from our normal
NCCC NS QSY Rules, and not the FIVE Khz official Sprint QSY Rules.

Sincere apologies to my fellow NCCC Club & Team members for not shifting mental
gears due to sooooooooooooo many NS sessions that programmed me for a lesser Khz
QSY rule.

I had finally reconnected a 2nd radio an hour before the contest, but after no
SO2R practice for 6 months, my SO2R efforts in this event lasted but a few
minutes.

Rig: TS-480/AL80B @ 700w * A3 @ 30ft * 40m inv vee @ 28ft 80m inv vee @ 45ft

73 & Tnx for all the Q's...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust