[3830] NA Sprint CW N6VR HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rbenny@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N6VR HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 23:46:14 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: N6VR
Operator(s): N6VR
Station: N6VR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

   80:   84     1.2
   40:  120     1.6
   20:  107     1.2
---------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

Don't know why but everything clicked for me. Got off to a very good start and
was able to keep up the pace most of the time. Of course did have some slow
times. Had some bad contest QRM that either delayed or cause me to lose the
QSO. 20m closed early, the masses also left 40M early. Then of course, there
are the QRP stations...

First time in many years that I have gone over 300 Q's. Had a great time!

Ray, N6VR