[3830] NA Sprint CW K8MR HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K8MR HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 09:02:17 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

   80:   93
   40:   44
   20:   56
---------------------

Club:

Team: Mad River/North Coast

Comments:

I was also in the full time minus an hour and a half for dinner category. I had
been visiting my parents in PA on Saturday, and some computer fixing issues
there took longer than expected, so I arrived home about 2 minutes after the
start of the Sprint. Got on at 10 minutes after, worked 20 meters and then went
to dinner with my wife. Eating pizza and watching the Cavs on TV was probably a
lot more fun than 40 meters. Got home for the last hour and a half.

Sorry I missed working the MN guys in opening day of the 2008 QSO Party/mobile
contesting circuit. See you from MI on Saturday, April 19!

73  -  Jim  K8MR