[3830] NA Sprint CW VA7ST HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW VA7ST HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 14:47:25 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

   80:
   40:  45      1.0
   20:  18      0.5
---------------------
Total:  63     Mults = 22  Total Score = 1,386

Club:

Team:

Comments:

I've done better than this low-power in a half-hour NCCC ladder sprint.

Missed the first 30 minutes, and stayed on 20M till the top of the first hour.
Turned on the amp for 40M when hardly anyone heard me. Still few heard me.
Stuck in there for an hour, but wasn't having fun so I stopped the pain. Didn't
even bother looking at 80M. Conditions as bad as I've seen them for a domestic
contest.