[3830] NA Sprint CW N6AN(@W6UE) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N6AN(@W6UE) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 12:26:02 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: N6AN
Operator(s): N6AN
Station: W6UE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   89      70
   40:  122      95
   20:  103      75
---------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

That was fun!  SO1R.  At 2340Z I walked into the shack to find a group
operating
at the main station.  A quick negotiation and they moved to the second station
to operate 40 meters.  I set up my own computer, which worked flawlessly, but
didn't make a contact until 0006Z.  I felt things were moving well, but my rate
started to slide.  Hours were 82/76/72/79.  My third hour was not as bad as
usual, though it is usually my worst.  I did not hear VE7, VE9, IA, or K6NA.
Missed you, Glenn!
Kudos to N2IC for a phenomenal score with one radio.  Awesome!!  Not that
W6YI's
is anything to sneeze at, hi!  Congrats, Dan!

80 was much better this time around than previous events.  I could actually
work the east coast around 03Z.
Nice to work ZF on two bands and have two KL7s active.
By the way, the other station in use was on 40 SSB with high speaker volume.
Good to have headphones, hi!  And they QRTed just in time to QSY to 40.
73, David N6AN